‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston and her fiance Justin Theroux have sparked split rumours as the couple are reportedly dealing with a rough patch in their relationship.
The split rumours began to swirl when Theroux did not attent the actress’ 45th birthday on February 11 in LA, which she celebrated with close friends while ‘The Charlies Angels’ star attended a party at the Deth Killers store in New York city, reported Radar online.
“Justin asked Jen to come to New York City but she declined, citing the cold weather. She wanted to be in sunny Southern California with her friends,” a source said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“It’s absolutely indicative of the status of Jen and Justin’s relationship. There is absolutely no wedding talk or planning going on,” the source added.
The couple reportedly have not been seen together since Christmas. “The fact that Jen didn’t go to New York for Philip Hoffman’s funeral and to comfort Justin is another sign that their relationship is in trouble,” the source said.
“Her camp said Jen couldn’t go because of ongoing talks for her to be in an upcoming independent movie. Jen’s agent was brokering the deal, she wasn’t required to stay in Los Angeles,” the source added.