‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston and her fiance Justin Theroux have sparked split rumours as the couple are reportedly dealing with a rough patch in their relationship.
The split rumours began to swirl when Theroux did not attent the actress’ 45th birthday on February 11 in LA, which she celebrated with close friends while ‘The Charlies Angels’ star attended a party at the Deth Killers store in New York city, reported Radar online.
“Justin asked Jen to come to New York City but she declined, citing the cold weather. She wanted to be in sunny Southern California with her friends,” a source said.
“It’s absolutely indicative of the status of Jen and Justin’s relationship. There is absolutely no wedding talk or planning going on,” the source added.
The couple reportedly have not been seen together since Christmas. “The fact that Jen didn’t go to New York for Philip Hoffman’s funeral and to comfort Justin is another sign that their relationship is in trouble,” the source said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Her camp said Jen couldn’t go because of ongoing talks for her to be in an upcoming independent movie. Jen’s agent was brokering the deal, she wasn’t required to stay in Los Angeles,” the source added.