Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux put an end to split rumours with their latest red carpet appearance.
The couple gazed into each other’s eyes as Aniston, 45, stood by Theroux’s side at the premiere of the 42-year-old actor’s new series ‘The Leftovers’, reported Daily Mirror.
‘Friends’ star showed off her toned and tiny figure in a cute black satin play suit, while her fiance kept it simple in a chic dark suit. The pair, who got together when the two co-starred in the ‘Wanderlust’, had not been seen at a red carpet event in several months.
“Jen and Justin were really sweet together. They were both absolutely beaming. Inside the event, Jen was being really sociable and looked extremely happy. They looked totally in love and seemed very relaxed,” a source said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest