Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux made their first public appearance as a married couple at the Austin premiere of the actor’s new TV show “The Leftovers”.
Aniston, 46, had her Jennifer Meyer-designed wedding ring on display as she showed up to support her new husband and his HBO show in Texas, reported People magazine.
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston to rekindle relationship?
- Brad Pitt makes first appearance after Jennifer Aniston split with husband
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux announce separation
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux return to work after surprise wedding
- Jennifer Aniston makes first public appearance since wedding
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux dismiss split rumours with red carpet outing
Theroux, 44, is back in the Lone Star state to continue filming for “The Leftovers” after doing a round of press for the series in late September.
Aniston, meanwhile, has been staying in southern California but flew out to see Theroux earlier this week.