Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux made their first public appearance as a married couple at the Austin premiere of the actor’s new TV show “The Leftovers”.
Aniston, 46, had her Jennifer Meyer-designed wedding ring on display as she showed up to support her new husband and his HBO show in Texas, reported People magazine.
- Decide on facilities for kids staying with women inmates: Bombay HC
- Fresh plea in Supreme Court backing deportation of illegal Rohingyas from India
- SEBI to hire agency to strengthen IT infrastructure
- Jammu and Kashmir: Two soldiers injured in Poonch as Pakistan violates ceasefire
- Power couple Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer rule out full-time partnership
- LG XBoom OJ98 review: As loud and versatile as it gets
Theroux, 44, is back in the Lone Star state to continue filming for “The Leftovers” after doing a round of press for the series in late September.
Aniston, meanwhile, has been staying in southern California but flew out to see Theroux earlier this week.