Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly undergoing scalp treatments to cure her excessive hair fall.
The 45-year-old ‘Friends’ star is apparently worried about losing her beautiful blonde locks, reported Showbizspy.
“She’s been getting scalp stimulant treatments a few times a week and started taking prenatal vitamins in the hopes they’ll restore her hair growth,” a source said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Several friends have joked that Jennifer better watch out or she’ll end up resembling her now deceased godfather Telly Savalas who bald most of his adult life!,” the source added.
Last year the actress had debuted a bob cut. However, Aniston began to miss her long locks within days of the haircut.