Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly undergoing scalp treatments to cure her excessive hair fall.
The 45-year-old ‘Friends’ star is apparently worried about losing her beautiful blonde locks, reported Showbizspy.
“She’s been getting scalp stimulant treatments a few times a week and started taking prenatal vitamins in the hopes they’ll restore her hair growth,” a source said.
“Several friends have joked that Jennifer better watch out or she’ll end up resembling her now deceased godfather Telly Savalas who bald most of his adult life!,” the source added.
Last year the actress had debuted a bob cut. However, Aniston began to miss her long locks within days of the haircut.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016