“Glee” actress Jayma Mays will romance Hollywood star Tom Cruise in the upcoming drug-pilot drama “Mena”.
The film a fact-based tale about Barry Seal (Cruise), a pilot who was a gun runner and drug trafficker, who reportedly transported contraband for the CIA and the Medellin cartel during the 1980s.
- Germany elections: Chastened Angela Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Veteran journalist, writer Arun Sadhu passes away at 76 in Mumbai
- Kushner used personal email for some White House messages, says attorney Abbe Lowell
- Valencia coach Marcelino pulls muscle celebrating winner
- New Zealand announce nine of 15 members for India ODI series
- CSBC Bihar police constable exam 2017: Download admit card at csbc.bih.nic.in
The title refers to Mena, Arkansas in US, where a lot of the illegal activity took place, reported Deadline.
Mays, 35, will play Dana Sibota, the Assistant Attorney General of Arkansas.