Actor Jason Sudeikis has entered talks to star in ‘Fletch Won’. The actor will take on the lead role of investigative journalist Fletch, who was previously portrayed by Chevy Chase, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Warner Bros is planning a new franchise based on Gregory McDonald’s 12 mystery novels. Long in development, ‘Fletch Won’ will be an origin story described as a “gritty action comedy with heart” with more in common with the originalnovels than Chase’s films.
‘Saturday Night Live’ alumni Sudeikis was most recently seen in ‘We’re the Millers’ and will next be seen in ‘Horrible Bosses 2’.
Anonymous Content’s Steve Golin and Michael Sugar will produce ‘Fletch Won’ with David List.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review