Actor Jason Sudeikis has entered talks to star in ‘Fletch Won’. The actor will take on the lead role of investigative journalist Fletch, who was previously portrayed by Chevy Chase, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Warner Bros is planning a new franchise based on Gregory McDonald’s 12 mystery novels. Long in development, ‘Fletch Won’ will be an origin story described as a “gritty action comedy with heart” with more in common with the originalnovels than Chase’s films.
‘Saturday Night Live’ alumni Sudeikis was most recently seen in ‘We’re the Millers’ and will next be seen in ‘Horrible Bosses 2’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Anonymous Content’s Steve Golin and Michael Sugar will produce ‘Fletch Won’ with David List.