‘American Pie’ star Jason Biggs and wife Jenny Mollen have welcomed a baby boy, whom they have named Sid.
The 34-year-old first-time-mother welcomed her first child with Biggs, 35, on February 15 via c-section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in LA, reported Ace Showbiz.
Mollen announced the news by sharing a snap of Sid on Instagram.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Mom is doing great and a fan of dilaudid (pain reliever),” Mollen wrote along with the snapshot. “We are incredibly grateful to all the nurses and staff at Cedars-Sinai. Everybody was top-notch,” she added.
Mollen also shared a series of videos, which were filmed by Biggs throughout her, documenting everything from the 3 am car ride to the hospital to the baby’s arrival around 5 pm on February 15.