Actor Jared Leto, who scored the best supporting actor Oscar for ‘Dallas Buyers Club’, says his shiny golden statuette is partially damaged.
The 42-year-old actor bagged the Oscar at the 86th Academy Award held on March 2, reported Ace Showbiz.
“I was letting some of the people that I work with take a picture with the Oscar and I was carrying it down the stairs and, boom, I hit it against the stairs, and the railing,” Leto said.
“And I put a little nick in the back of it… so you know, that’s how it goes. It’s already lived in, as they say,” he added.
The actor said the trophy is now lying in his kitchen. “The Oscar is sitting in my kitchen, guarded by some vegan butter and a bag of popcorn!. You know, they kind of end up in the kitchen because that’s the first place that I go when I get home,” he said.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
“You put your keys down and you take off your jacket… and you put your Oscar in the kitchen,” he added.