Jared Leto may have won an Oscar for his role in ‘Dallas Buyers Club’, but he has admitted that he still has not seen the film. The 43 year-old actor-singer won the best supporting actor at yesterday’s award ceremony for his portrayal of Rayon, an HIV-positive transgender woman.
“I have not seen the film yet. I think one day I will watch it, because, you know, I’ll be curious at some point. But it was such an intense role. It’s better for me to just leave it alone right now,” he said.
Although the last 24 hours must have been full of celebrations for Leto, he may have already found out one downside to now being an Oscar-winning actor. As he emerged from his home on Monday morning, an army of photographers were waiting for him.
“There were paparazzi waiting outside of my house this morning. I don’t know if (they were there) just to kind of celebrate the day with me or find out who else I was sleeping with,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More