“The Fifty Shades of Grey” star Jamie Dornan‘s father Jim has revealed his son thinks the Hottest Hunk title, which was conferred on him, was a mistake.
The 33-year-old actor recently topped heat magazine’s annual survey and was stunned when he heard he was named as the Hottest Hunk on the Planet, reported Daily Mirror.
- Fifty Shades franchise reaches its climax, but critics aren’t gratified
- Getting too old for this: Jamie Dornan on Fifty Shades
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan shaves his head
- Fifty Shades Darker second trailer: Things just got dangerous in here, watch video
- Kim Cattrall slams Jamie Dornan
- Zac Efron named ‘Hottest Hunk’ of 2014
“When I called him he told me, ‘There must be some kind of mistake’ but that’s his usual modest self-effacement coming through,” said his father Jim.
Dornan is currently shooting “Jadotville”. He will also be seen in the follow-up of “Fifty Shades of Grey” which is being named as “Fifty Shades Darker”.