“127 Hours” actor James Franco will be teaching eight-part film course to high school students.
The 37-year-old actor, took to Instagram to announce about his special session and encouraged the students to enrol for it, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The “Oz the Great and Powerful” actor posted a selfie along with the caption, “PALO ALTO HIGH SCHOOL – I will be teaching an 8 part film class for HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS. Sign up NOW!”
- Future World trailer: What if Mad Max starred James Franco?
- After multiple women accuse James Franco of sexual harassment, The Disaster Artist actor refutes allegations
- James Franco turns bad into gold with Globe for The Disaster Artist
- Jealousy got me into acting: James Franco
- James Franco plans online filmmaking class
- James Franco is man of the year
Under the course, twenty-four high school students in grades 9-12 will learn to produce a film that will be shown at a film festival.
Franco has previously delivered lectures at New York University and most recently at University of Southern California.