Actor Jack Black says he spends every Easter with his “Kung Fu Panda 3” co-star Angelina Jolie and her family.
The pair have become close friends after voicing characters in “Kung Fu Panda” and the two subsequent sequels.
Black said he wouldn’t change their annual tradition for anything, reported People magazine.
“I like Angelina, I love hanging out with her, but as with all my movies, you do the work and then you go home to the familia,” Black said.
Jolie added: “We do get together for Easter.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Black replied: “You guys invite us over, which is awesome.”
Jolie and husband Brad Pitt have six children together, while Black is father to sons Thomas and Samuel with wife Tanya.
Black reprises his role voicing the character of Po in “Kung Fu Panda 3”.