After directing the film version of the Jersey Boys, Clint Eastwood admits he was never a fan of the Four Seasons music. Estwood, 84, said he was never the admirer of the music of the 60s’.
“I wasn’t a big fan of the music that came out of the Sixties but I think the Four Seasons did some great stuff. ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’ was probably the closest thing to a classic song that came out of the Fifties and Sixties.
“I was brought up during the Forties and Fifties music-wise, when you had the great singers – the men were Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Billy Eckstine and the women were Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughn and Peggy Lee. You were just used to great singers,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Eastwood, who played Rowdy Yates in the TV Western series, which ran from 1959 to 1965, said: “That was one way of doing it without it being distracting.”