Actress Reese Witherspoon has revealed she learnt moves of Latin dance from her “Hot Pursuit” co-star and close friend Sofia Vergara.
“Now I’m working on a Latino audience with my dance game. Sofia’s taught me how to Latin dance,” the 39-year-old “Wild” actress said while promoting their upcoming film.
- Priyanka Chopra finds place in Forbes’ World's highest-paid TV actresses 2017 list, Sofia Vergara tops list
- Emmys 2017: Make women the hero of their own stories, says Reese Witherspoon
- For Big Little Lies actor Reese Witherspoon, family comes first
- Gloria Pritchett aka Sofia Vergara reveals her dream guest for Modern Family
- Reese Witherspoon honoured with American Cinematheque award
- Movie Review: 'Hot Pursuit'
Vergara, 42, was present alongside Witherspoon, when she spoke about her dance lessons, reported People magazine.
“You didn’t need me to teach you anything. You knew already,” joked Vergara to which Witherspoon quipped, “I had a beat in my heart.”
“Hot Pursuit” is slated to release on May 8.