Actress Reese Witherspoon has revealed she learnt moves of Latin dance from her “Hot Pursuit” co-star and close friend Sofia Vergara.
“Now I’m working on a Latino audience with my dance game. Sofia’s taught me how to Latin dance,” the 39-year-old “Wild” actress said while promoting their upcoming film.
- HBO's Big Little Lies is coming back with season 2
- You cannot miss the latest photos of Priyanka Chopra and her bestie Sofia Vergara
- It's family over work for Reese Witherspoon
- Reese Witherspoon honoured with American Cinematheque award
- Joe Manganiello 'waited four-and-a half years' for Sofia Vergara
- Movie Review: 'Hot Pursuit'
Vergara, 42, was present alongside Witherspoon, when she spoke about her dance lessons, reported People magazine.
“You didn’t need me to teach you anything. You knew already,” joked Vergara to which Witherspoon quipped, “I had a beat in my heart.”
“Hot Pursuit” is slated to release on May 8.