Hollywood superstar George Clooney’s engagement to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin has being officially confirmed.
Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin, 36, were hit with engagement rumours a week ago after just seven months of dating when the attorney was spotted wearing a diamond ring, reported E!Online.
Nick and Nina Clooney, the actor’s parent, who have been married for almost 55 years expressed their delight on the couple’s engagement.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“We are very pleased. We like Amal and we are very excited for our family and thrilled for them. They are both wonderful people and hope they have a terrific life ahead of them. This is George and Amal’s time,” Nick said.
Doughty Street Chambers, Alamuddin’s law firm, had also released a congratulating statement after the engagement news.
This will be the second marriage for George, who was previously married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.