Hollywood star Sean Penn says he had good time with his ex-wife Madonna and her son Rocco, who visited Haiti last year to see the aid projects run by him.
The ‘Hung Up’ hitmaker, 55, and Rocco, whose father is Madonna’s former spouse Guy Ritchie, toured the country which was left devastated by an earthquake three years ago. The singer was there looking at the work done by the Haitian Relief Organisation, which is run by Penn, 53.
“I don’t know if I called her or if it was one time that we ran into each other but, I said, ‘Would you like to come down?’. She said she would. She came down with her son Rocco and it was great to have them down there,” Penn said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen