Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she is expecting to lose to fellow contender Brie Larson at the Golden Globe Awards.
The 25-year-old actress is up for the best actress award for her role in “Joy” but can’t see herself picking up the prize as her rival gave a strong performance in “Room”, reported Female First.
“I think this is Brie Larson’s year, it should be. But [winning] would be very exciting. I am so excited, I’m not nervous,” Lawrence said.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
“Joy” sees the actress reunite with past co-stars Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro and director David O Russell and she feels much “safer” working with people she’s collaborated with before.
“I definitely feel safer, we can hit the ground running. Bradley and I feel very safe when we’re acting together, and it’s the same with Bob, our dynamic is great and he’s always been very protective and paternal.”
The actress, however, said it was unusual to co-star with Cooper without him playing her love interest.
“This is a new dynamic for Bradley and I that we haven’t done before – allies in commerce and adversaries in commerce.”