Jennifer Lawrence says she is expecting to lose to fellow contender Brie Larson at the Golden Globe Awards.Actress
The 25-year-old actress is up for the best actress award for her role in “Joy” but can’t see herself picking up the prize as her rival gave a strong performance in “Room”, reported Female First.
“I think this is Brie Larson’s year, it should be. But [winning] would be very exciting. I am so excited, I’m not nervous,” Lawrence said.
“Joy” sees the actress reunite with past co-stars Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro and director David O Russell and she feels much “safer” working with people she’s collaborated with before.
“I definitely feel safer, we can hit the ground running. Bradley and I feel very safe when we’re acting together, and it’s the same with Bob, our dynamic is great and he’s always been very protective and paternal.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actress, however, said it was unusual to co-star with Cooper without him playing her love interest.
“This is a new dynamic for Bradley and I that we haven’t done before – allies in commerce and adversaries in commerce.”