Actor Sacha Baron Cohen says his wife Isla Fisher is not a fan of his famous titular character from the 2006 hit British-American mockumentary comedy film “Borat”.
While the 40-year-old actress is married to the fictional reporter’s creator, 44, he admitted that Borat failed to impress her, reported Female First.
When asked which of his characters she prefers, Sacha quipped that Isla prefers male model Bruno as he “shaves and waxes”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Speaking at the BAFTAs in London on Sunday (14.02.16), Cohen said, “She’s had to make love to all of them but I think her least favourite was Borat. Probably the best was Bruno because of the personal hygiene. Bruno showered, shaved, waxed.”