Oscar-winning actress Anne Hathaway’s lone appearance at this year’s Met Gala has fuelled speculation that her marriage to actor Adam Shulman is on the rocks.
The 31-year-old actress left the hotel alone for the event in the back of her chauffeur driven SUV, reported Showbiz spy. The couple became engaged in November 2011 and were married on September 29, 2012.
Recent reports claimed that Anne Hathaway is trying to scale back her A-list lifestyle to be more relatable. “She’s learned the hard way how popular humility can be for an A-lister. Anne has been giving away a lot of her possessions–such as clothes–mostly to her housekeepers, because she wants to live a less materialistic, decadent lifestyle.
“She definitely admits she’s been living too high on the hog given these economically tough times for the rest of the country. Giving away some old clothes is not exactly downgrading her lifestyle!,” a source said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016