Oscar-winning actress Anne Hathaway’s lone appearance at this year’s Met Gala has fuelled speculation that her marriage to actor Adam Shulman is on the rocks.
The 31-year-old actress left the hotel alone for the event in the back of her chauffeur driven SUV, reported Showbiz spy. The couple became engaged in November 2011 and were married on September 29, 2012.
Recent reports claimed that Anne Hathaway is trying to scale back her A-list lifestyle to be more relatable. “She’s learned the hard way how popular humility can be for an A-lister. Anne has been giving away a lot of her possessions–such as clothes–mostly to her housekeepers, because she wants to live a less materialistic, decadent lifestyle.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“She definitely admits she’s been living too high on the hog given these economically tough times for the rest of the country. Giving away some old clothes is not exactly downgrading her lifestyle!,” a source said.