Singer Blake Shelton is tired of reading “bullcrap” about his personal life in the tabloids, insisting gossip mongers need to “move on to someone else”.
The country star has become a tabloid target ever since his divorce from Miranda Lambert was made public in July and he embarked on a romance with his fellow “The Voice” judge Gwen Stefani, who was also newly single after parting ways with her husband of 13 years, Gavin Rossdale, in August.
Shelton, 39, has frequently used Twitter to shut down the rumours, but now he is using the microblogging site to blast the press for fuelling the fascination surrounding his personal life.
- Gwen Stefani saved my life: Blake Shelton on his divorce
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani bonded over failed relationships
- Blake Shelton's new single is 'direct look' into his life
- Blake Shelton remembers brother on death anniversary
- 'Great things happening' in Blake Shelton's life
- Not responsible for Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's divorce: Chris Young
“I’ve read more complete bullcrap about my personal life, my next album and my job on The Voice this week than ever before…EVER before!,” he fumed on Twitter.
“If my life was half as chaotic as they say it is I’d be dead… My god, I wish they’d move on to someone else!!! It’s so old at this point.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More