Singer Blake Shelton is tired of reading “bullcrap” about his personal life in the tabloids, insisting gossip mongers need to “move on to someone else”.
The country star has become a tabloid target ever since his divorce from Miranda Lambert was made public in July and he embarked on a romance with his fellow “The Voice” judge Gwen Stefani, who was also newly single after parting ways with her husband of 13 years, Gavin Rossdale, in August.
Shelton, 39, has frequently used Twitter to shut down the rumours, but now he is using the microblogging site to blast the press for fuelling the fascination surrounding his personal life.
- Gwen Stefani saved my life: Blake Shelton on his divorce
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani bonded over failed relationships
- Blake Shelton's album to not have any 'juicy details' about divorce
- Blake Shelton remembers brother on death anniversary
- 'Great things happening' in Blake Shelton's life
- Not responsible for Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's divorce: Chris Young
“I’ve read more complete bullcrap about my personal life, my next album and my job on The Voice this week than ever before…EVER before!,” he fumed on Twitter.
“If my life was half as chaotic as they say it is I’d be dead… My god, I wish they’d move on to someone else!!! It’s so old at this point.”