Singer Blake Shelton is tired of reading “bullcrap” about his personal life in the tabloids, insisting gossip mongers need to “move on to someone else”.
The country star has become a tabloid target ever since his divorce from Miranda Lambert was made public in July and he embarked on a romance with his fellow “The Voice” judge Gwen Stefani, who was also newly single after parting ways with her husband of 13 years, Gavin Rossdale, in August.
Shelton, 39, has frequently used Twitter to shut down the rumours, but now he is using the microblogging site to blast the press for fuelling the fascination surrounding his personal life.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Gwen Stefani saved my life: Blake Shelton on his divorce
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani bonded over failed relationships
- Blake Shelton's new single is 'direct look' into his life
- Blake Shelton remembers brother on death anniversary
- 'Great things happening' in Blake Shelton's life
- Not responsible for Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's divorce: Chris Young
“I’ve read more complete bullcrap about my personal life, my next album and my job on The Voice this week than ever before…EVER before!,” he fumed on Twitter.
“If my life was half as chaotic as they say it is I’d be dead… My god, I wish they’d move on to someone else!!! It’s so old at this point.”