Former ‘Transformer’ star Megan Fox says she has limited the movie assignments as her heart is not in show business anymore.
Fox, who’s married to former ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ star Brian Austin Green, has two children, 2-year-old Noah Shannon Green and 4-month-old Bodhi Ransom Green. She’s also stepmother to 12-year-old Kassius, Green’s son from a previous relationship.
The actress says she still works because she wants to secure the financial future of her children, reported New York Post.
“I’ve never been an extraordinarily ambitious girl or career-oriented, but especially once I got pregnant with my first son and now (having) my second, it’s so hard to be a working mom especially when your heart is not in your work, when your heart is with your family,” Fox, 28, told Parents magazine.
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
Fox recently appeared alongside Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann in ‘This Is 40’.
“I have to make one movie a year because I have to invest in their future and I have to be able to pay their way through college and be able to provide for them,” she said.
But even when she is working, Fox makes an effort to makes sure the project barely has an impact on her family.
“I’m looking for movies that will shoot in Los Angeles, for projects where I’m part of an ensemble so I can shoot in and out in 10-20 days. It’s all about trying to spend as little time away from my kids as possible.”