Former ‘Transformer’ star Megan Fox says she has limited the movie assignments as her heart is not in show business anymore.
Fox, who’s married to former ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ star Brian Austin Green, has two children, 2-year-old Noah Shannon Green and 4-month-old Bodhi Ransom Green. She’s also stepmother to 12-year-old Kassius, Green’s son from a previous relationship.
The actress says she still works because she wants to secure the financial future of her children, reported New York Post.
“I’ve never been an extraordinarily ambitious girl or career-oriented, but especially once I got pregnant with my first son and now (having) my second, it’s so hard to be a working mom especially when your heart is not in your work, when your heart is with your family,” Fox, 28, told Parents magazine.
Fox recently appeared alongside Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann in ‘This Is 40’.
“I have to make one movie a year because I have to invest in their future and I have to be able to pay their way through college and be able to provide for them,” she said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
But even when she is working, Fox makes an effort to makes sure the project barely has an impact on her family.
“I’m looking for movies that will shoot in Los Angeles, for projects where I’m part of an ensemble so I can shoot in and out in 10-20 days. It’s all about trying to spend as little time away from my kids as possible.”