“Game of Thrones” actor Kit Harington has insisted that he’s not “humourless”.
The 28-year-old actor is renowned for his serious tone both on and off screen, but claims he’s funny when around his friends, and just doesn’t tend to joke around while in the public eye, reported Femalefirst.
- Watch Gunpowder trailer: Kit Harington stars as the rebel who plans to kill the King of England
- Game Of Thrones actor Kit Harington admits being 'wrong' about sexism towards men
- GOT stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie's engagement fills Twitter with happiness
- Game of Thrones actor Kit Harington to play his 17th century ancestor in BBC drama Gunpowder, watch video
- Game of Thrones: When Kit Harington auditioned for Cersei Lannister and Danaerys Targaryen's role. Watch video
- Game of Thrones actor Kit Harington was afraid while filming Battle of the Bastards
“In my private life I like to think so. I’m not humourless. But perhaps it’s not a side that people see very often,” he said.
However, the 28-year-old star is hoping an upcoming role in critically acclaimed short comedy movie “7 Days in Hell” will change people’s perceptions about him, as he believes it proves he can be funny.