“Game of Thrones” actor Kit Harington has insisted that he’s not “humourless”.
The 28-year-old actor is renowned for his serious tone both on and off screen, but claims he’s funny when around his friends, and just doesn’t tend to joke around while in the public eye, reported Femalefirst.
- Game of Thrones actor Kit Harington to play his 17th century ancestor in BBC drama Gunpowder, watch video
- Game of Thrones: When Kit Harington auditioned for Cersei Lannister and Danaerys Targaryen's role. Watch video
- Game of Thrones actor Kit Harington was afraid while filming Battle of the Bastards
- Game of Thrones star Kit Harington: I'm fond of the dual life I've lived with Jon Snow
- Revealing Jon Snow's fate saved Harington from speeding ticket
- Being called a hunk is offensive: Kit Harington
“In my private life I like to think so. I’m not humourless. But perhaps it’s not a side that people see very often,” he said.
However, the 28-year-old star is hoping an upcoming role in critically acclaimed short comedy movie “7 Days in Hell” will change people’s perceptions about him, as he believes it proves he can be funny.