“Game of Thrones” actor Kit Harington has insisted that he’s not “humourless”.
The 28-year-old actor is renowned for his serious tone both on and off screen, but claims he’s funny when around his friends, and just doesn’t tend to joke around while in the public eye, reported Femalefirst.
- Game of Thrones season 8 set photos, featuring Kit Harington and Lena Headey, surface online
- Brad Pitt bid 1,20,000 dollars to watch Game of Thrones with Emilia Clarke
- Kit Harington allegedly kicked out of a New York bar; video shows actor in disorderly state
- Kit Harington on Game of Thrones Season 8: We could easily let people down
- Game of Thrones actor Kit Harington was afraid while filming Battle of the Bastards
- Being called a hunk is offensive: Kit Harington
“In my private life I like to think so. I’m not humourless. But perhaps it’s not a side that people see very often,” he said.
However, the 28-year-old star is hoping an upcoming role in critically acclaimed short comedy movie “7 Days in Hell” will change people’s perceptions about him, as he believes it proves he can be funny.