Actor Idris Elba has confirmed he will be starring in the upcoming “Star Trek Beyond” after appearing in a behind the scenes video for a new fan competition where he showed off his breakdancing skills.
The “Star Trek: To Boldly Go”, which was launched recently, is a competition that offers fans the opportunity to win a walk-on role in the movie, with all funds raised going towards nine different charities, reported Daily Mirror.
- Kate Winslet reveals Idris Elba was nervous while filming sex scenes with her
- Idris Elba no longer interested in playing James Bond
- Idris Elba would be a perfect James Bond: George Clooney
- Happy birthday Idris Elba: Five times this British actor rocked on the screen
- The Dark Tower actor Idris Elba: My father wasn't happy with me becoming an actor
- The Dark Tower actor Idris Elba reveals he was homeless once
Elba, 42, appears alongside returning Star Trek cast members Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin and Karl Urban in the video, which was filmed onboard the Starship Enterprise.
At the end of the clip Elba shows off his dancing skills as he busts a few moves in front of his new co-stars.