Actress Zoe Saldana thinks Idris Elba is “one of the sexiest men alive” and has backed him as the next James Bond.
The 38-year-old actress believes the “Jungle Book” actor is the perfect person to take over from Daniel Craig as the iconic British spy.
- James Bond could be non-white or woman, say makers
- Happy Valley actor James Norton says he is not in the race for Bond role
- Idris Elba no longer interested in playing James Bond
- Idris Elba would be a perfect James Bond: George Clooney
- Roger Moore denies making racist comment about Idris Elba
- Idris Elba is keen on taking Bond role
Saldana said even her husband Marco Perego – the father of her twin sons Bowie and Cy, 19 months – agrees with her assessment of the hunky star, reported Glamour magazine.
“I think Idris should have been Bond a long time ago… why wouldn’t he be Bond? I love him and adore him and honestly believe that he is one of the sexiest men alive – and my husband won’t mind me saying that because, trust me, he agrees with me,” Saldana said.