“Vampire Diaries” star Ian Somerhalder is ready to be a father and is enjoying practising with wife Nikki Reed.
The 36-year-old actor, who married Nikki Reed in May following a whirlwind romance, is looking forward to having children, reported People magazine.
Asked if he’s ready for children, he said, “Oh, hell yes! Absolutely. You know, it’s all about practice… It’s not practice makes perfect – it’s perfect practice. It’s the most incredible thing to be happy and secure in something.
- Nikki Reed's sweet birthday note for husband Ian Somerhalder
- Ian Somerhalder refuses to take pictures with fans
- Nikki is the most incredible woman I know: Ian Somerhalder
- Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed tie the knot
- I love my engagement ring more than anything else: Nikki Reed
- Nikki Reed is very beautiful: Ian Somerhalder
“It’s a pretty crazy time and place to bring a child into this turbulent and insane world — but I really can’t wait to do it and really just love it.”
While Somerhalder and Reed are excited about having children, the couple – who already have nine pets – recently discussed their plans to add to their household by adopting a pig once they are more settled.