Actress Angelina Jolie has revealed that she values her family more than her career and would love to be a stay-at-home mother.
The 38-year-old ‘A Mighty Heart’ star and her partner Brad Pitt are parents to six children Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, reported Daily Express.
“Acting’s a very lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it but if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy just to be at home with my children,” she said.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
Angelina Jolie said she always saw herself as an actress and never imagined herself as a mother.
“I never imagined being a mother. Then those maternal feelings evolved and deepened once I began adopting and started living with Brad, which made me want to have children of our own,” she added.
Jolie’s upcoming movie ‘Maleficent’ will release on May 30.