Actress Jennifer Aniston admits she wears minimal make-up in summers in order to keep her skin fresh and healthy.
The 45-year-old ‘Friends’ star uses less moisturiser in summer, reported People magazine.
“Summertime I wear the least amount, if any, make-up. I use a great moisturiser. If anything, I put a little concealer here and there, a little rose on my cheeks, dust with bronzer. That’s summertime,” Aniston said.
“And it’s good not to over-moisturise because it clogs your pores! More moisture in the winter months, obviously. But here (in Los Angeles), it’s just like one big season,” she added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress said she is excited about the summer sun. “Nothing gets me more excited than the first day of spring,” she said.