Actress Jennifer Aniston admits she wears minimal make-up in summers in order to keep her skin fresh and healthy.
The 45-year-old ‘Friends’ star uses less moisturiser in summer, reported People magazine.
“Summertime I wear the least amount, if any, make-up. I use a great moisturiser. If anything, I put a little concealer here and there, a little rose on my cheeks, dust with bronzer. That’s summertime,” Aniston said.
“And it’s good not to over-moisturise because it clogs your pores! More moisture in the winter months, obviously. But here (in Los Angeles), it’s just like one big season,” she added.
The actress said she is excited about the summer sun. “Nothing gets me more excited than the first day of spring,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016