Actress Kirsten Dunst has revealed that she was scared to work with actor Viggo Mortensen in their upcoming movie ‘The Two Faces of January’.
The ‘Melancholia’ star said that although Mortensen’s casting convinced her to accept the part, she was nervous about working with him, reported Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
“He’s one of those actors. The first time I met him he was very reserved. It was in an elevator. I was like, ‘Hi’. He was like, Oh hi.’ I learned later he was very shy. So I was nervous, even a little scared, to work with him. I thought, ‘This is going to be intense,” she said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Dunst, 31, also said that Mortensen, 55, may seem like a very serious man but he’s actually very funny and she thinks he should consider more comedic roles. “I laughed so much with Viggo… I’m sure he wouldn’t be happy with people knowing how fun he is,” she added.
The movie will be releasing in the UK on April 16.