Actress Kirsten Dunst has revealed that she was scared to work with actor Viggo Mortensen in their upcoming movie ‘The Two Faces of January’.
The ‘Melancholia’ star said that although Mortensen’s casting convinced her to accept the part, she was nervous about working with him, reported Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
“He’s one of those actors. The first time I met him he was very reserved. It was in an elevator. I was like, ‘Hi’. He was like, Oh hi.’ I learned later he was very shy. So I was nervous, even a little scared, to work with him. I thought, ‘This is going to be intense,” she said.
Dunst, 31, also said that Mortensen, 55, may seem like a very serious man but he’s actually very funny and she thinks he should consider more comedic roles. “I laughed so much with Viggo… I’m sure he wouldn’t be happy with people knowing how fun he is,” she added.
The movie will be releasing in the UK on April 16.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016