Hollywood superstar Al Pacino has revealed money has never been his prerogative as he is not materialistic.
The 75-year-old actor said he even slept in a store front during his young days, reported Guardian online.
“There were times when I was young when I could have used money: after college I was often unemployed and at one time I slept in a storefront for a few days. But I’ve never been materialistic. Except that I am, of course, because my lifestyle makes me a spender!,” he said.
- Ram Gopal Varma on Arjun Reddy: Vijay Devarakonda is a combination of young Amitabh Bachchan and Al Pacino
- Shah Rukh Khan felt he looked like Kumar Gaurav, Al Pacino
- Al Pacino writes a fan mail to Tom Hanks
- Christopher Nolan is miffed with me: Al Pacino
- I may be depressed but I don't know about it: Al Pacino
- I turned down Die Hard: Al Pacino
The “Godfather” star said his grandfather James Gerardi taught him the importance of a work.
“He was a plasterer and work – any kind of work – was the joy of his life. So I grew up wanting to – it’s what I’ve always chased. The joy of work is what keeps me going,” he added.