Actor Jeff Goldblum says he was like a “teenager” with a crush when he first met his now wife Emilie Livingston.
The 63-year-old “Independence Day: Resurgence” star feels lucky to have met Livingston, with whom he has 11-month-old son Charlie Ocean, and said the important thing is that they make each other laugh, reported Female First.
- Murder at School: The crime that shook the Capital also changed two families forever
- Sunny Leone on working with Ram Kapoor: He makes me laugh a lot
- Jeff Daniels: Turning down a Woody Allen movie would be difficult
- Mad, bad and dangerous: Sumukhi Suresh on her acting stint in ‘Pushpavalli’
- Kaleerein actor Aditi Sharma: Arjit Taneja is a sweet co-star, who keeps boosting my confidence on set
- Thor Ragnarok star Chris Hemsworth feels lucky to have a supporting wife
“I was immediately thrilled by her and walked over. The next couple of days I pursued her. I talked to my friends about her. I was like a teenager. She makes me and Charlie laugh. I like the way I make her laugh too. It’s important to me, the way we make each other laugh,” he said.