Hollywood heartthrob Chris Evans says hitting night clubs for a party does not interest him much these days as he is now eager settle down and start a family of his own. The 32-year-old actor feels that having kids is the most essential thing in life, reported E!Online.
“I want to get married, though I want children–to me that’s the ultimate thing. When you’re old and on your death bed, looking back at your life it’s not going to be the films you’ve made or what you’ve accomplished, it’s the relationships you have,” Evans said. “You’re survived by things that matter–the people you love and those who love you back,” he added.
The ‘Captain America’ star said he would rather spend his nights wrapped up on the sofa at home, than partying outside. “In your twenties you think, ‘How will I ever not like going out?’. You have drinks, buddies, music–great! But in
the last two or three years, I go to a club and I kind of wish I was home,” he said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“My idea of a good time has evolved a bit, so a night out with me might not be as exciting as it might have been a couple of years ago,” he added.