Hollywood heartthrob Chris Evans says hitting night clubs for a party does not interest him much these days as he is now eager settle down and start a family of his own. The 32-year-old actor feels that having kids is the most essential thing in life, reported E!Online.
“I want to get married, though I want children–to me that’s the ultimate thing. When you’re old and on your death bed, looking back at your life it’s not going to be the films you’ve made or what you’ve accomplished, it’s the relationships you have,” Evans said. “You’re survived by things that matter–the people you love and those who love you back,” he added.
The ‘Captain America’ star said he would rather spend his nights wrapped up on the sofa at home, than partying outside. “In your twenties you think, ‘How will I ever not like going out?’. You have drinks, buddies, music–great! But in
the last two or three years, I go to a club and I kind of wish I was home,” he said.
“My idea of a good time has evolved a bit, so a night out with me might not be as exciting as it might have been a couple of years ago,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016