Actress Karen Gillan says she would love to star as a villain in a James Bond movie. The 26-year-old ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ actress joked that she hopes to use one of her unusual moves on series star Daniel Craig, reported BBC online.
“My dad used to tell me when I was younger, ‘You don’t want to be a Bond girl, you want to be a villain’. That stuck with me,” Gillian said. The actress recently suggested that her role as Amy Pond on ‘Doctor Who’ helped her when it came to filming ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’.
“There are actually a lot of similarities because it’s sci-fi. There’s a lot of green screen and reacting to things that aren’t there, so I feel like I was trained up for it. “But the main difference is that everything is just bigger in scale. More set, more people, just a bigger budget,” he added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free