Cara Delevingne has revealed that she wants people to “accept” her as an actress, not just as a supermodel.
The 22-year-old diva put a full stop at the rumours that she is planning to leave modelling and said it will happen, but not very often, reported OK! magazine.
“I have five movies coming out this year (plus “Suicide Squad” in 2016), which is really exciting, so you don’t really have a choice but to accept me as an actress now! I’m going to shove myself down your throat, in the nicest way possible,” Delevingne said ahead of the release of her upcoming movie “Paper Towns”.
- Video: Adam Sandler keeps touching actress Claire Foy's knees; gets slammed by Twitterati
- Cara Delevingne opens up about mental health
- Modelling destroyed me: Cara Delevingne
- I'd jump in front of a bus for my partner: Cara Delevingne
- I am not doing fashion work any more: Cara Delevingne
- I was a rebel at school: Cara Delevingne
However, despite her excitement for the big screen, she will not be giving up modelling.
“I’m going to carry on modelling – it’s just going to happen a lot less. Actresses do modelling jobs, so it’ll be kind of the same thing,” she said.