Heavily pregnant actress Mila Kunis said that she wants her child to be well-behaved and honest.
Kunis, 30, who is expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher, said she will make their daughter does not grow up with a sense of entitlement, reported People magazine.
“I just don’t want my kids to be arrogant. I feel like so many kids nowadays are. Both of us just want to have well-behaved, honest, nice children who people meet and say, ‘That’s a good kid’,” she said.
The ‘Ted’ actress said she does not expect any parties as the big moment arrives. Kunis plans to keep things simple while giving birth to her daughter in the fall. “Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More