Heavily pregnant actress Mila Kunis said that she wants her child to be well-behaved and honest.
Kunis, 30, who is expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher, said she will make their daughter does not grow up with a sense of entitlement, reported People magazine.
“I just don’t want my kids to be arrogant. I feel like so many kids nowadays are. Both of us just want to have well-behaved, honest, nice children who people meet and say, ‘That’s a good kid’,” she said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The ‘Ted’ actress said she does not expect any parties as the big moment arrives. Kunis plans to keep things simple while giving birth to her daughter in the fall. “Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other,” she said.