Kristen Stewart’s affair with Rupert Sanders made headlines but the actress, who is single after her split from Robert Pattinson, is no longer bothered about being judged.
Stewart went through a very difficult time when the affair became public two years ago. It ended her relationship with Pattinson and she even publicly apologised for it.
Two years later, Stewart is ready to face the world on her own terms. “I stand by every mistake I’ve ever made, so judge away,” the ‘Twilight star told Marie Claire in an interview.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The 23-year-old star also talked about her image of being a sullen star, saying she is not good at giving interviews on television.
“I’m just not very good on TV, and it’s not my main goal in life to get good at it. People are like, ‘She just can’t handle’ — for lack of a better word — ‘the spotlight’. No, actually, I can’t, and that is totally who I am. I love being an actor, but I’m the last person to want to have a birthday party.
“I don’t try to force it or turn it into something else or fabricate this personality… so I totally agree when people say I’m, like, the most awkward person. If you’re operating from a genuine place, then you can’t really regret anything,” she said.