Brad Pitt never thought he would win an Oscar and does not know where to put his golden statuette, which he picked up as a producer for ’12 Years a Slave’. The 50-year-old actor said he never dreamt of winning and does not know what to do with the trophy, reported Contactmusic.
“I don’t know where I’m going to put it. I never thought I’d take one home, so I haven’t thought that far in advance,” he said.
Pitt, who made a small appearance in the film, also praised his colleague and film’s lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor. “I think the truth is we wouldn’t have been able to make this film without Brad Pitt, because of what he brings. He’s a movie star. He’s a huge figure in this profession, in this industry.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls