Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon says she is a hip-hop enthusiast is taking classes to master the dance form.
The 37-year-old actress and ‘The Mindy Project’ star Mindy Kaling were interviewing each other in a conference, where they both shared their likes and dislikes, reported E!Online.
“Few people know this about me, but I like to take hip-hop dance classes. I’m not saying I’m good at hip-hop dance classes, I just enjoy taking them. I liked taking dance classes when I was in high school and I was never any good at it,” Witherspoon said.
“But they would bring three girls to the front and they’d say, ‘Okay, watch Sarah for her arms. And watch Lily for her legs. And watch Reese for her personality’,” she added.
“Something about you reminds me of Emma Thompson. She always plays intelligent characters,” Mindy said to Witherspoon.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
To which a flattered Witherspoon replied, “She’s really much smarter than I am.”