Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon says she is a hip-hop enthusiast is taking classes to master the dance form.
The 37-year-old actress and ‘The Mindy Project’ star Mindy Kaling were interviewing each other in a conference, where they both shared their likes and dislikes, reported E!Online.
“Few people know this about me, but I like to take hip-hop dance classes. I’m not saying I’m good at hip-hop dance classes, I just enjoy taking them. I liked taking dance classes when I was in high school and I was never any good at it,” Witherspoon said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“But they would bring three girls to the front and they’d say, ‘Okay, watch Sarah for her arms. And watch Lily for her legs. And watch Reese for her personality’,” she added.
“Something about you reminds me of Emma Thompson. She always plays intelligent characters,” Mindy said to Witherspoon.
To which a flattered Witherspoon replied, “She’s really much smarter than I am.”