‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston says she is planning to take a break from work in 2015 and go on a vacation with fiance Justin Theroux.
The 45-year-old actress said she would be focusing on her personal life next year as the couple’s busy schedule is keeping them apart, reported People magazine.
“2015 will be nesting, 100 per cent, I’ve got to take a break. Justin is working on the East Coast right now, and I’m working on (the West) coast. It’s a real drag,” Aniston said.
“We’re going to try and get a vacation in before we start the next project. It’s (a lot of) going back and forth. But we have our house here and he has his apartment there,” she added.
The actress said her Bel Air mansion is still undergoing renovation. “There is a lot of work that is happening this year. I’m working and finishing tweaking little bits and pieces of my house (in Los Angeles). So that’s fun,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I always love a little construction. I really do. It’s exciting. But then it’s going to stop, and we’re just going to live there,” she added.