‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston says she is planning to take a break from work in 2015 and go on a vacation with fiance Justin Theroux.
The 45-year-old actress said she would be focusing on her personal life next year as the couple’s busy schedule is keeping them apart, reported People magazine.
“2015 will be nesting, 100 per cent, I’ve got to take a break. Justin is working on the East Coast right now, and I’m working on (the West) coast. It’s a real drag,” Aniston said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We’re going to try and get a vacation in before we start the next project. It’s (a lot of) going back and forth. But we have our house here and he has his apartment there,” she added.
The actress said her Bel Air mansion is still undergoing renovation. “There is a lot of work that is happening this year. I’m working and finishing tweaking little bits and pieces of my house (in Los Angeles). So that’s fun,” she said.
“I always love a little construction. I really do. It’s exciting. But then it’s going to stop, and we’re just going to live there,” she added.