Actress Drew Barrymore says being a mother is way more fun.
The 40-year-old mother of two said her life has changed completely after having a family, reported E!Online.
“I just love having a family. I love my kids. I feel so blessed. I feel like I’ve never been completely better as a person than I am through my family,” she said.
Barrymore and husband Will Kopelman are the proud parents of two little girls: Olive, three, and Frankie, 19 months.
- Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman confirm separation
- Drew Barrymore to support daughters to pursue acting after 18
- It's challenging to balance career and family: Drew Barrymore
- Two kids is even better than one: Drew Barrymore
- Drew Barrymore 'awestruck' by husband's man cave
- I love being a mom: Drew Barrymore
The actress, entrepreneur and DIY mama realizes she’s lucky to have a fantastic extended family, too.
“I love my in-laws. It’s like I’m defying the cliches because we’re all so close.”