Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence does not think she is a good performer.
The ‘American Hustle’ star always thinks she has “got away with it” when she gets a good review for her performances. reported Contactmusic.
“I always feel like I’m pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes about my acting. When I get good reviews I think ‘Alright – got away with another one.’ I watch my performance and I think, ‘Yeah, it’s sort of alright’ but then when I read the reviews I don’t quite get what the big deal is, I really don’t,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After a busy 2013, the 23-year-old beauty, who is believed to have reconciled with on-and-off boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, is hoping this year is much quieter so far.
“2013 was kind of a blur for me. So much happened that was extremely good and extremely great. In 2014 I’d like a bit of a rest. I’d like to slow down. I’m hoping it will be a peaceful time.”