Hollywood star Sharon Stone says it is not possible for one to remain beautiful all their life as ageing is inevitable.
The 56-year-old actress feels happy to learn that she is still thought as an attractive person, reported Daily Mirror.
“I don’t think ageless beauty exists. I think it’s just a catch-phrase. And so, you know, I think that’s stupid. To be the best you can be, you know, we have to recognise that it’s an internal thing. Not just an external thing,” Stone said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“You know, I think it’s a sense of ethics. It’s everything, you know. If you want to keep yourself together, it’s all things,” she added.