Julia Roberts, who is nominated for an Oscar in the best supporting actress category for ‘August: Osage County’, says a film’s success or failure does not affect her anymore.
Roberts, 46, who is parenting three children with husband Danny Moder, said she enjoys her role as a mother, reported Daily Express.
“I love being at home and love being a mum. I am not driven only by acting or film success. There are so many other things to do and enjoy,” she said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The film is a comedy drama produced by George Clooney in which actress Meryl Streep plays Roberts’ mother.
“I was not going to turn down a chance to act with Meryl – or to fight with her. But it has been a case of coming back one step at a time,” she said.
Streep has also got an Oscar nod in the best actress category for playing a drug-addict mother suffering from cancer.