Julia Roberts, who is nominated for an Oscar in the best supporting actress category for ‘August: Osage County’, says a film’s success or failure does not affect her anymore.
Roberts, 46, who is parenting three children with husband Danny Moder, said she enjoys her role as a mother, reported Daily Express.
“I love being at home and love being a mum. I am not driven only by acting or film success. There are so many other things to do and enjoy,” she said.
The film is a comedy drama produced by George Clooney in which actress Meryl Streep plays Roberts’ mother.
“I was not going to turn down a chance to act with Meryl – or to fight with her. But it has been a case of coming back one step at a time,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Streep has also got an Oscar nod in the best actress category for playing a drug-addict mother suffering from cancer.