’27 Dresses’ star Katherine Heigl has said that contrary to reports she is not a difficult actor to work with.
The Hollywood Reporter came up with a story in 2013 where it quoted many sources to claim that Heigl had been difficult. When asked to respond to the story recently, Heigl said, “I can only say that I certainly don’t see myself as being difficult, I would never intend to be difficult… If I have ever disappointed somebody, it was never intentional.”
The story had also claimed that Heigl’s antics on the sets had cost producers money.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Heigl, who will be seen playing a CIA agent Charlie Tucker in the new NBC drama State of Affairs being produced by her mother Nancy, said she took some time off to be with her husband Josh Kelley and two adopted daughters Nancy and Adalaide.
“I took a couple of years off to be with my family… I needed that time. I needed to be a mom, and be a wife and be a friend and really revel in that,” Heigl said about her hiatus from films.