’27 Dresses’ star Katherine Heigl has said that contrary to reports she is not a difficult actor to work with.
The Hollywood Reporter came up with a story in 2013 where it quoted many sources to claim that Heigl had been difficult. When asked to respond to the story recently, Heigl said, “I can only say that I certainly don’t see myself as being difficult, I would never intend to be difficult… If I have ever disappointed somebody, it was never intentional.”
The story had also claimed that Heigl’s antics on the sets had cost producers money.
Heigl, who will be seen playing a CIA agent Charlie Tucker in the new NBC drama State of Affairs being produced by her mother Nancy, said she took some time off to be with her husband Josh Kelley and two adopted daughters Nancy and Adalaide.
“I took a couple of years off to be with my family… I needed that time. I needed to be a mom, and be a wife and be a friend and really revel in that,” Heigl said about her hiatus from films.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016