Supermodel Heidi Klum has always been very confident about her body. The 40-year-model, who has reportedly split from her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten after dating him for a year and half, said she never worried about her figure as she has always been committed to staying in shape, reported Contactmusic.
“I’ve always felt great about my body. I’ve always been very confident, and I still am. I wouldn’t go to the gym in a sports bra and little shorts – I feel like everything’s jiggling around. But I didn’t do that before, either,” she said.
The mother of four has however noticed that she has to work harder to retain her figure.
“The metabolism definitely changes when you turn 40. I always thought, That’s not going to happen to me, but it is happening to me. If I indulge more, I have to exercise more. I figured out what works for me.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest