Supermodel Heidi Klum has always been very confident about her body. The 40-year-model, who has reportedly split from her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten after dating him for a year and half, said she never worried about her figure as she has always been committed to staying in shape, reported Contactmusic.
“I’ve always felt great about my body. I’ve always been very confident, and I still am. I wouldn’t go to the gym in a sports bra and little shorts – I feel like everything’s jiggling around. But I didn’t do that before, either,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The mother of four has however noticed that she has to work harder to retain her figure.
“The metabolism definitely changes when you turn 40. I always thought, That’s not going to happen to me, but it is happening to me. If I indulge more, I have to exercise more. I figured out what works for me.”