‘Hunger Games’ star Dayo Okeniyi has been casted in Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer ‘Terminator: Genesis’.
The 25-year-old actor, best known for his role of Thresh in ‘The Hunger Games’, will be playing the son of Miles Dyson, reported Ace Showbiz.
Dyson was the man directly responsible for the creation of deadly machine Skynet. He later helps the protagonist to destroy the dangerous communication system that would cause the war between human and machine. He was played by Joe Morton in the previous film.
The plotline of ‘Terminator: Genesis’ is yet to be told, however, Schwarzenegger will reprise his role as the terminator.
The reboot will be the first installment of a new franchise. Emilia Clarke will play Sarah, Jason Clarke portrays her son John, and Jai Courtney stars as his father
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Directed by ‘Thor: The Dark World’ helmer Alan Taylor, it will arrive on July 1, 2015.