‘Hunger Games’ star Dayo Okeniyi has been casted in Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer ‘Terminator: Genesis’.
The 25-year-old actor, best known for his role of Thresh in ‘The Hunger Games’, will be playing the son of Miles Dyson, reported Ace Showbiz.
Dyson was the man directly responsible for the creation of deadly machine Skynet. He later helps the protagonist to destroy the dangerous communication system that would cause the war between human and machine. He was played by Joe Morton in the previous film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The plotline of ‘Terminator: Genesis’ is yet to be told, however, Schwarzenegger will reprise his role as the terminator.
The reboot will be the first installment of a new franchise. Emilia Clarke will play Sarah, Jason Clarke portrays her son John, and Jai Courtney stars as his father
Directed by ‘Thor: The Dark World’ helmer Alan Taylor, it will arrive on July 1, 2015.