Actor Hugh Jackman is reported to be seen playing Wolverine in “X-Men: Apocalypse”.
A custom leather goods company from Brooklyn, has confirmed that Jackman, 46, will reprise his role in the upcoming instalment of “X-Men” series .
They were asked to make a special duffle backpack for Hugh Jackman who is filming the new movie in Montreal, reported Ace Showbiz.
“We started sketching – The bag will be ready next week- we will keep you posted! #hughjackman #Xmen #movie #backpack #special,” they captioned the photo on Instagram.
- Will Hugh Jackman return as Wolverine in Marvel universe?
- Here’s why Hugh Jackman turned down the role of James Bond
- Hugh Jackman on playing Wolverine: It’s time to leave the party
- Hugh Jackman may join ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ reshoots
- Hugh Jackman open to appearing in ‘Deadpool’ as Wolverine
- Hugh Jackman open to another Wolverine movie
However, it is unclear if the backpack is for Jackman’s personal use or will be used as the property in the movie.
There is no official confirmation yet that whether Wolverine will make an appearance in the movie.
“X-Men: Apocalypse” will be released on May 27, 2016.