Actor Hugh Jackman has gone bald to portray the negative role of Blackbeard in the upcoming ‘Peter Pan’ movie ‘Pan’.
The 45-year-old actor debuted his brand-new look via Instagram.
“Blackbeard is born,” Jackman captioned the photo that shows him sitting in a chair and staring up at the camera.
Directed by ‘Pride & Prejudice’ helmer Joe Wright, the movie also stars Amanda Seyfried (Wendy Darling’s mother, Mary), Rooney Mara (Tiger Lily), and Garrett Hedlund (CaptainHook). Newcomer Levi Miller will play the title role.
The Warner Bros film is said to be a new retelling of J M Barrie’s classic story about the boy who never grew up.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The script by Jason Fuchs is set during World War II and follows an orphan who is kidnapped by pirates and brought to Neverland.
‘Pan’ is slated to release in July 2015.