Actor Hugh Jackman has gone bald to portray the negative role of Blackbeard in the upcoming ‘Peter Pan’ movie ‘Pan’.
The 45-year-old actor debuted his brand-new look via Instagram.
“Blackbeard is born,” Jackman captioned the photo that shows him sitting in a chair and staring up at the camera.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Directed by ‘Pride & Prejudice’ helmer Joe Wright, the movie also stars Amanda Seyfried (Wendy Darling’s mother, Mary), Rooney Mara (Tiger Lily), and Garrett Hedlund (CaptainHook). Newcomer Levi Miller will play the title role.
The Warner Bros film is said to be a new retelling of J M Barrie’s classic story about the boy who never grew up.
The script by Jason Fuchs is set during World War II and follows an orphan who is kidnapped by pirates and brought to Neverland.
‘Pan’ is slated to release in July 2015.