DreamWorks Animation has delayed the third ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ movie another year, setting a release date of June 9, 2017.
DreamWorks made the announcement while disclosing that ‘How to Train Your Dragon 2’ had crossed the USD 600 million worldwide mark on Labor Day, making it the highest grossing animated film of the year, reported Variety online.
DreamWorks said the third film will come from the same creative team as the first two films, with writer-director Dean DeBlois and producer Bonnie Arnold aboard.
Returning voice cast includes Jay Baruchel as Hiccup, America Ferrera as Astrid and Cate Blanchett as Valka.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest