Hollywood horror film “Poltergeist” (3D), a remake of the eponymous 1982 film, will hit Indian theatres on May 22. It will also have a Hindi-dubbed version.
“Taking into account the popularity of the horror genre in India dubbing the movie in Hindi is believed to reach wider audience,” read a statement.
“Poltergeist” will releasing in both 3D and 2D.
- If people talk during Aval, we would be happy as it means they are scared: Director Milind Rau
- Halloween 2017: Five Ramsay Brothers horror movies which are so bad that they are good
- Aval trailer: Siddharth-Andrea Jeremiah's horror film will give you the chills
- Watch the trailer of this amazing HBO documentary on Steven Spielberg
- Poltergiest director Tobe Hooper dies at 74
- Movie review: 'Poltergeist'
The new movie brings a twist to the plot where a family’s home in the suburbs is haunted by evil forces. When the terrifying supernatural activities cross the line and hold the youngest daughter captive, the family must come together to rescue her before she disappears forever.
The horror film has been produced by Sam Raimi and directed by Gil Kenan, who has “Monster House,” and “City of Ember” to his credit. The film’s cast includes names like Sam Rockwell, Rosemarie DeWitt, Jared Harris, Saxon Sharbino, Jane Adams, Kyle Catlett and Kennedi Clements.