Actress Amanda Seyfried has warned those interested in joining Hollywood to “watch their back”, saying, the film industry is “full of petty bullies.”
The 29-year-old “Mean Girls” star insisted it is important for people to be careful when they get involved in Hollywood, reported Female First.
“This industry is just like every other industry. It’s full of petty, spoiled bullies, as much as it is full of wonderful, passionate, honest people… you just have to watch your back.”
- Jeremy Irvine joins Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!'s cast
- Amanda Seyfried gets family pressure to have kids
- I was paid only 10 per cent of male co-star's salary: Amanda Seyfried
- I rarely give my best in films: Amanda Seyfried
- Amanda Seyfried afraid of being typecast
- Amanda Seyfried to play porn star Linda Lovelace in biopic
The “Dear John” actress offered her advice to aspiring actors and directors to believe in themselves.
“You just have to be headstrong and believe in yourself, and know that there are people like that who will stab you in the back – just like high school,” Amanda said.